What you need:
Scissors, paper, crayons to decorate, pencil
What to do:
Get 1 sheet of letter sized paper.
- You need to make a square, so fold one corner so the sides match up and make a fold that goes diagonally from corner to corner.
- Cut off the extra paper.
- Now you will have a triangle.
- Fold your paper in half so that the folded edge lines up with the other folded edge.
- Fold your paper in half again so that the folded edges line up with the other folded edges.
- Draw a large triangle using the single folded edge as a base. It will make a V.
- Cut out the V.
- Draw triangles and rectangles along the other folded edges.
- Cut them out.
- Open up your snowflake.
*** Try making different shape patterns to make different snowflakes. Enjoy. ***